Changelog for JustGammon
On this page you can see all changes made in the JustGammon game over time.
New in version 1.1.1, released on Monday, October 15, 2018
- October 14, 2018: Added games between two Bots. You can watch a demonstrative game.
- October 10, 2018: Added portrait orientation. By default the orientation changes automatically, but it can be forced on portrait or landscape in Settings, Visual Settings.
- October 2, 2018: Implemented a new set of accessible checkers. These checkers are green and black and can be useful for visually impaired users. To choose these checkers, go in Settings, Accessibility.
- September 25, 2018: An information is shown for each border clicked; for instance clicking the upper right border, the dice points needed until bearing off all checkers, the lower left border shows the number of possible moves for current dice.
- September 23, 2018: When all checkers were brought to Home Board it is announced also as text ont he screen, not only a sound is played.
There is a check box in Visual Settings to disable this announcement.
- September 23, 2018: The TTS Settings module interface was changed. Now there are shown the engines found horizontally on a row on top of the screen (a horizontal scroll view).
- September 21, 2018: Fixed a problem with layouts for information before asking permission, at first launch of the game, the text was to closer to the edge of the window..
New in version 1.0.1
- September 19, 2018: The version 1.1 of JustGammon was released and published in Google Play Store.