Changelog for JustGammon
On this page you can see all changes made in the JustGammon game over time.
New in version 2.0, released on Thursday, January 19, 2023
- January 19, 2023: After JustGammon was removed from Google Play Store, today it was again approved and it is available as a normal application or game.
We are working to include again Google Ads and in app billing.
The game will be available again as Premium version for users who bought it previously.
New in version 1.1.1, released on Monday, October 15, 2018
- October 14, 2018: Added games between two Bots. You can watch a demonstrative game.
- October 10, 2018: Added portrait orientation. By default the orientation changes automatically, but it can be forced on portrait or landscape in Settings, Visual Settings.
- October 2, 2018: Implemented a new set of accessible checkers. These checkers are green and black and can be useful for visually impaired users. To choose these checkers, go in Settings, Accessibility.
- September 25, 2018: An information is shown for each border clicked; for instance clicking the upper right border, the dice points needed until bearing off all checkers, the lower left border shows the number of possible moves for current dice.
- September 23, 2018: When all checkers were brought to Home Board it is announced also as text ont he screen, not only a sound is played.
There is a check box in Visual Settings to disable this announcement.
- September 23, 2018: The TTS Settings module interface was changed. Now there are shown the engines found horizontally on a row on top of the screen (a horizontal scroll view).
- September 21, 2018: Fixed a problem with layouts for information before asking permission, at first launch of the game, the text was to closer to the edge of the window..
New in version 1.0.1
- September 19, 2018: The version 1.1 of JustGammon was released and published in Google Play Store.